Ahahahahahaha rip me.
Bit of a different post today …
HAPPY END OF 2018 (about time tho)!
I thought that I would do a quick reflection of my blog this year and talk about my goals for it in 2019.
SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, LET THE END OF YEAR REVIEW BEGIN!
The Beginning –
On the 16th of January, I started my blog, with my first post getting a fricking 8 likes … wow much talent. Fortunately, things began to brighten up as the year progressed and, as of today I have 220 loyal followers (thanks guys <3).
My most popular post was ironically – Things that make me happy (https://thetaleofanunlikelywarrior.wordpress.com/2018/09/02/things-that-make-me-happy/ )
The Future –
- Change the template of my blog to be more sophisticated/show more personality (prepare yourselves)
- Aim to get to 300 followers by the end of next year
- Post every Thursday next year (scheduled posts at 8:30 am Australian time)
- Update the old stuff on my blog
- Organise some potential collabs
- Also aim to get more comments (cause I’m not doing well on that aspect … ripppppp)
I just want to say a quick thank you to everyone who takes the time to read my poems, the good, the bad and the ugly. I love you all so much and struggling through life is so much easier when you guys are around. Trust me, your faith put me in a far better position than I would have been in. Thank you for being you!
On a less serious note … wow can’t wait for the midnight fireworks!!!! 🙂
love you all,
your tired and lonely poet,